Thursday 5 July 2007

No Excuse

Its 20:18 on the 5th july in the year of our lord 2007.
Im a little brother to a big sister, obviously, well when i say "little", i'm much taller (and a bit wider im sorry to say) but she will always be "My Big Sister" .
To me ,she is known simply by the name "LIZARD", this name come from our long distant past, al the way back to 1980 to be precise, we basically wrote this name into some wet concrete, and the name stuck, and so we saw it every year we went to holiday in this location.

Big sisters are important things to have around, and i recommend everyone to get one, you need to love them and put them away when you have finished playing with them...

Im new to blogging, so i hope this is a good Excuse for my very first entry.

TaTa4now

3 comments:

Liz said...

HI! I'm thinking that the name of this blog is something to do with life maintenance?

You are now linked to my blog.

To link, Go to dashboard, layout, add a page elemet, choose list, then follow the insructions. If I can do, you can :)

Welcome to The Blogdom!

Liz said...

I meant LIFT MAINTENANCE!! Life maintenance is something else :)

Jon said...

Ha Ha, its nout 2 do with the vertical transporters, but im sure we could all do with a bit of life maintenance.xx